Palmerston Veterinary Group
We believe in investing in our people as well as our surgeries, facilities and equipment to keep us at the forefront of outstanding veterinary care.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team, we offer first-class training and an excellent workplace for ambitious people willing to learn.
We currently have the following exciting job opportunities within Palmerston Veterinary Group on the borders of East London and Essex.
With all our positions we offer all the usual benefits such as pension, and generous holiday allowance along with additional ones such as Healthshield medical cover and a sickness policy. We will also cover your RCVS and BVNA fees if applicable! CPD allowance for nursing positions.
Our five Vet hospital has facilities for investigating and treating a wide variety of medical and surgical cases, and we are fortunate to be able to offer hospitalisation with 24-hour nursing care for our inpatients, allowing for great continuity of care. We also have a lovely garden and large staff room for comfortable break times! Our friendly team works closely together (in full PPE!) and enjoys taking part in charity events together.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential for all roles.
Temporary accommodation is available to help with relocation if necessary.
The following opportunities are available: –
Deputy Head Nurse
- 40hrs per week at our Buckhurst Hill branch.
- No OOH or weekend duties.
- We are looking for a person to help lead our team of 17 nurses over 3 sites. You will have an interest in teaching and developing team members’ skills. You will be a forward-thinking individual who will take interest in new developments in veterinary medicine and how we can implement these within our hospital.
- Salary TBC
Registered Veterinary Nurse
- 40 hours per week including some occasional weekend and overnight duties.
- You will be able to work independently and with your own initiative, taking pride in completing tasks to a high standard. The role entails work at both our hospital in Buckhurst Hill and our Walthamstow branch, with a mixture of early and late shifts, so you will need to be able to be flexible with regards to this.
- You will be self-motivated and willing to use your own initiative to help provide the best care for our patients.
- Salary TBC
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com should any these positions be of interest to you.